Thursday, July 12, 2012

FIRST DAY AT POLITEKNIK ~SEM 3~






alhamdulillah selamat sudah sampai ke destinasi yang hendak dituju .
WELCOME BACK FARHANA TO PTSS ! 
yeahh , now i'm here , at PTSS !
and now , i realize that my journey as a student will be continued . insyaALLAH that's will be better than the past semester and for this semester , i need to try hard as i can ! ~BELIEVE ON YOURSELF FARHANA!~

Like past semester , i'm not alone here . mean that , i not lonely in my own room . my new roomates , SYAMIMI , AZILA and FINEY .. they will accompany me and more than that , they are my classmates ! cannot wait for RAMADHAN AL-MUBARRAK for this year . although without family by my side , but as my friends , they will be a part of my family here . not them only , but all my friends . love you all guys !



No comments:

I'M BACK

hampir setahun tinggalkan dunia blog and now i'm back. dalam tempoh ni, macam-macam berlaku, ada pahit ada manis yang sem...